Mindful Moves Retreat
Through a daily yoga practice, TMW (Tai Chi Movements for Wellbeing) and ‘Mindful Movement’ sessions, this retreat set in the stunning forests and mountains of Portugal, will enliven your spirit and nourish your body. Investing time and energy in you, to drop away from the stresses and tensions of modern living and into simply ‘being’. Together we will discover how even the smallest of movements can be a mindful, energising moment.
TMW is a sequence of moves based upon the principles of Tai Chi and Qi Gong. The sequence is designed to cultivate and deepen awareness of self and provide a simple practice through which to nurture wellbeing, self-expression and healing.
Mindful movement workshops are designed to create a space to discover the body in motion. Through different movement approaches we will explore getting comfortable with the body and allowing ourselves to move with freedom, ease and joy!
This retreat is open to all ages and abilities, and offers a rounded experience of moving to enable you get grounded and feel free. No matter where you are at, by becoming more present and bringing awareness to yourself through movement and breath, you can access the fundamental qualities of health and wellbeing.
Price: 750€ in shared cottage or tipi. 850€ for private room or Soulpad. 100€ discount on joint price for couples or friends sharing a private room or Soulpad to 700€ each. 10% discount for returning guests, a 2 week stay or groups of 4 or more.
- All food, accommodation and facilities
- Transport to and from Oleiros
- Guided silent morning walks in the forest
- Morning Yoga and Pranayama Classes with Vonetta
- Morning and Afternoon workshops with Hugh and Kim
- Half hour private health consultation with Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis
- One hour Body Harmonising massage - Thai, Tui Na, Indonesian, Ayurvedic and/or Acupuncture
- A mid week trip to the Rio Zêzere for a mud bath and swim (weather permitting).
- Additional treatments available from our therapists for 75€ per 90 minutes