We invite guests to have a free consultation with one of our traditional Bhutanese medicine doctors, who will create a personal well-being program, including dietary advice, focused on balancing the body, mind and spirit. Guests can enjoy the benefits of traditional massages, herbal treatments, yoga, meditation, hot stone baths and forest bathing. The Restful Mind philosophy, based on the teachings of His Eminence Gyalwa Dokhampa, is infused in the daily life at the Sanctuary. We think and act consciously, in our daily work and interactions, with each other and our guests. We realize we all are part of, and responsible for, the well-being of all that and those which surrounds us.
For the traveler who is searching for balance, who wants to learn about culture and history, who wants to benefit from pristine nature, for that traveler, we developed a place: a sanctuary. A place where you can find the peace to let go of the daily craziness, find balance between body, mind and spirit, and experience the essence of Bhutan.
Room rates are all-inclusive, and include:
– Room in the Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary (the rates are based on double occupancy)
– All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner – based on the ´farm to table concept, and non-alcoholic drinks
– Snacks during the day, herbal teas at the tea bar, and picnics during hikes in the Neyphu valley
– A consult with one of the in-house traditional medicine doctors
– Personal well-being program created by the in-house doctors – including dietary advice – focused on balancing the body, mind, and spirit
– Use of all the spa services and facilities: sauna, steam rooms, jacuzzi, indoor heated infinity pool, sundeck terraces, and the gym
– At least one traditional spa treatment per person per day: herbal compression, hot oil compression, moxibustion, herbal Jacuzzi, herb-infused hot stone bath, and Ku Nye massages
– Daily yoga classes and meditation sessions
– Forest bathing sessions guided by our well-being therapists
– All activities in and around the Sanctuary, such as pottery classes in the art studio, cooking classes with the Chefs, herbal walks, and traditional Bhutanese sports in the apple orchard
– Laundry service
The Sanctuary is specialized in traditional Bhutanese medicine. After arrival, we invite guests to benefit from a private consultation with the in-house traditional medicine doctors (included in room rate). The doctors will provide guests with a complete program to achieve a healthy balance between body, mind and spirit while they are the Sanctuary and teach them how to sustain it once they are at home. Guests of the Sanctuary can make free use of all spa facilities. The heated, indoor pool is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling glass doors, providing a magnificent view of the mountains and valley surrounding the Sanctuary. Part of the spa-inclusive concept is free yoga and meditation classes, individual or in a group, at beginners or advanced level. The classes or sessions can take place in the special designed yoga studio or in the morning sun on the pool terrace.
The perfect choice for travellers seeking the essence of Bhutan.
Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary
Bhutan Luxury Health Resort