Since opening in 1993, Ayurveda Parkschlösschen is THE Specialist for Panchakarma cures in Europe. This 5 star Ayurveda Detox & Health Resort practices the world’s oldest medicine in its pure and authentic form: Ayurveda – exclusively. This is the much-acclaimed award-winning concept. Many small details merge to a great healing whole: Highly qualified staff, individual therapies and treatments, delicious Ayurveda cuisine, located in a picturesque natural landscape- all this makes Ayurveda Parkschloesschen a unrivalled place for your Ayurveda stay.
The 5 star Ayurveda Ayurveda cosmos:
– Expertise for your health: Since its foundation in 1993, Ayurveda Parksckloesschen is the specialist for Ayurveda Detox in Europe, focusing on Panchakarma.
– Best Ayurveda service: Ayurveda Parkschloesschen received several international awards for the stringent 5-star Ayurveda Hotel concept.
– Ayurvedic medical competence: All programmes supervised by a well-trained Ayurveda medical team
– Sympathetic care: Individual service by a warm, attentive, competent and experienced Ayurveda team
– Ayurveda Cuisine: vegetarian (on request also vegan) Ayurvedic cuisine: fresh, creative, finely balanced and easily digestible
– Architecture for harmony: Interior designed according to ecological and “Vastu” guidelines (ayurvedic architecture theory) to support your regeneration and relaxation
– Digital detox: Space for a real timeout by consciously abstaining from Wifi, low electrosmog and a mobile phone etiquette in all public areas
– Picturesque location: A place of rest and retreat nestled between vineyards and away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with 4.5 hectares of park
Yoga group-classes 2 x daily
Ayurvedic Psychology Consultation
Personal guest serive
Daily lectures from the Aurveda experts
Meditaion offer weekly
Wellness area ” Veda Therme” with 3 saunas, thermal pool & gym
Panchakarma 10-35 days
Liver Detox Programme
Anti Stress Programme
Taking a Break 3-5 days
Private Yoga Stay 4-7 days
Our vision: To make the world healthier, one person at a time!